Debbie Marshall MSSCh Dip.Pod.Med MBChA
Whether you have specific problems that are causing you pain or you just want a general ‘foot MOT’, I can help.
I can offer general chiropody treatment, supply orthotics or analyse your walking style (gait analysis).
My patients are very important to me and many come through personal recommendation. If you are unable to get to my clinic, I also offer home visits.
Footcare is an extremely important part of your general health. It is advisable to see a chiropodist on a regular basis, especially if you suffer from diabetes or circulatory disorders.
Why use Pewsey Chiropody Clinic?
• No waiting lists and almost immediate treatment.
• Convenient and flexible appointments.
• Ground floor location of treatment room.
• Central location.
• Ample car parking at the door.
• Treatment costs covered by some major health insurers.
• Specialist treatment available specifically for corrective and restorative toe nail treatments, incorporating ‘Wilde-Pedique’.
• Home visiting service available
For an appointment, please ring 01672 564642 (Surgery), 01672 564685 (Home Visits) or 07970 482882